Web Galley Design LLC
Rosemary Valdez (owner)
These terms apply to all pre-made “buy now” purchases. This includes (but is not limited to) blog designs.
Let’s make this simple…
All my products are licensed under GPL, which means you can do almost whatever you want with them. Support and automatic updates require a valid, in-date license key.
- You can use these themes on as many sites as you want.
- You can edit the products and even remove my credit link.
- You can get support (Monday through Friday) and automatic updates as long as you have a valid, in-date license key.
- Support is provided for setting up the product in its default state. I do not provide support for customizing beyond the scope of the settings panel (i.e. custom CSS).
- There are NO refunds on digital products.
The GPL license
Unless otherwise noted, all products are licensed under the GNU General Public License. This is the same license that WordPress itself uses.
Your product come with a license key, which you will receive in your purchase receipt. Your license key is what grants you access to free support and product updates. A license key is not required to use or activate the plugin or theme. It is only required to receive support via the ticket system and to have automatic updates delivered to you through WordPress.
Don’t give your license key to another person.
License keys are non-transferrable. This means they may not be passed on to a friend or another user. Your license key may only be activated and used on sites that you own and operate. Similarly, the license key holder is the only person entitled to support.
- You can install the product (unlicensed) on as many sites as you want.
- You can only activate your license key on ONE site.
- You will only receive automatic updates inside WordPress for the ONE site that has the active license key.
- You only receive support for the ONE site that has the active license key.
In short, you can always use the product on as many sites as you want. Under the GPL license terms, there are no limits there.
License keys expire, but you can renew them!
Unless otherwise stated, all license keys are valid for 12 months from the date you purchase. That means, when the 12 months are up you will no longer receive support or automatic updates. In order to continue receiving those, you need to renew your license key. You will be sent reminders about this and an opportunity to renew at a discount from the original price.
Support is given to customers through email. ([email protected]).
I do not provide telephone support or any other methods.
If I cannot verify your purchase, I reserve the right to refuse support.
Verification can be made via:
- Providing a valid, in-date license key that is issued to your name (providing someone else’s license key is not accepted).
- Offering up a PayPal transaction ID.
- Confirming billing information that matches my records.
If I am unable to verify your purchase then support may be declined.
Support is only given if you have a valid, in-date license key. If your license key is expired, you can renew it to continue receiving support.
Support is offered Monday through Friday
My business hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm EST – USA time. Customers normally receive a response within 24-48 business hours. Please do not expect a response on weekends or holidays.
There may be other times when support is closed during business hours, such as if I’m on holiday or out of town for a conference. There will be an automatic response on email.
Let’s talk about the scope of support.
I love to help customers better understand and use my products. I’m here to help you install the product, set it up, understand it, and if you come across any bugs I’ll happily get those fixed.
But sadly, I’m not your personal assistant, developer on call, or WordPress sidekick. I do have to draw the line somewhere.
I DO provide support for:
- Installation and setup.
- Answering questions about how to use the product.
- Navigating the settings panel.
- Fixing any features not working as expected.
I DO NOT provide support for:
- Custom CSS.
- Errors that may have occurred as a result of you editing the theme/plugin core files.
- Modifications or tweaks outside of the settings panel.
- Conflicts with third party plugins or themes.
Plugin and theme updates are delivered through the WordPress admin panel. In order to receive them, you must enter and activate your license key in the designated area. Your license key must also be valid and not expired.
Provided that you create an account at checkout, you can access the latest version of all your products in your “Purchase History” area.
All of the Web Galley Design products come without any warranty. I cannot guarantee that products will work in all browsers (particularly old/outdated ones), or with all versions of WordPress. I cannot guarantee compatibility with third party plugins, scripts, or applications.
Web Galley Design products are designed to work best with the latest version of WordPress and in modern browsers like Chrome and Firefox.
I may not be held liable for any damages that result from the use or inability to use my themes.
When you make a purchase from Web Galley Design, I will collect and store some of your personal details, including name, email address, web address, and billing address. This is for my business records. This information will not be shared or distributed to third parties for any other purpose besides taxes or legal matters (such as charge back cases). I do not store any credit card information.
All purchases come with a 30 day guarantee, which means you have 30 days from the time of purchase to request a refund if you no longer want to use the product and one will be provided to you. The refund will be processed in the same way that the purchase was made (i.e. If paid by credit card, your credit card will be refunded. If paid by PayPal, the refund will be issued via PayPal).
When your refund is processed, your license key will be disabled and invalidated. You will no longer receive automatic updates or support.
Note: Refunds are not given if you still intend to use the product. Sales or coupons cannot be applied retroactively, so partial refunds will not be given if you miss out on a sale or coupon code.
If you need to get in touch with me, you may do so using the following methods: